The Wright Center for Community Health – Hazleton Area School District
Add to Calendar
January 4, 2023 @ 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
COVID-19 testing and vaccine boosters also available
Wednesday, Jan. 4
10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Hazleton Area School District
1515 W. 23rd St., Hazleton
- Walk-ups are welcome upon vaccine availability. Appointments preferred (Call 570.230.0019 )
- Masks required/social distancing observed
- Please bring ID and insurance cards
- Must be 5 and up for COVID-19 vaccine and boosters (Guardian must accompany patients ages 17 and under)
We accept most insurances including
Medicare, Medicaid and CHIP. No insurance?
Ask about our sliding-fee discount program.
You have the option to receive the COVID-19 vaccine WITH or WITHOUT an office visit.
You can choose:
- Vaccine only
- Vaccine with vital sign assessment
- Vaccine with vital sign assessment and primary care office visit
- If you choose to have a vital sign assessment and/or a primary care office visit, you will be charged for the visit, which will be billed to your health insurance provider. Depending on your health insurance plan, you may be required to pay an out-of-pocket expense such as a co-pay, co-insurance and/or a deductible.
COVID-19 and Routine Vaccination Clinic – The Wright Center