- Coalitions Work– Coalition development and maintenance resources
- The Immunization Partnership– The Immunization Partnership is conducting the Coalition Capacity Building efforts in partnership with The Department of State Health Services – Immunization Unit.
- Management Help– Strategic panning resources
- Board Source- Resources for building effective non-profit boards
- Pennsylvania Association of Non-Profit Organizations (PANO)– Resources and information on becoming a non-profit in Pennsylvania
- Directory of Immunization Coalitions– National Listing
- Vaxopedia– Vaxopedia was created in late 2016 to help parents get educated about vaccines.
- Subscribe for free to IAC Express from the Immunization Action Coalition
You know that immunization is one of the most important preventive services you provide. If you’re looking for the best way to stay up to date on immunization, you’ll want to subscribe to IAC Express. IAC Express, the free weekly newsletter produced by the Immunization Action Coalition (IAC), is emailed to more than 50,000 opt-in subscribers every Wednesday, providing articles that succinctly summarize the week’s important immunization developments and gives you the links you need for more depth. IAC Express also provides updates on online and in-person educational opportunities, many offering free continuing education credit.