WEBINAR Wednesday, September 5th, 2018, noon – 1 p.m. ET: “Current Issues in Vaccines-Fall 2018” with Paul Offit, MD
Current Issues in Vaccines – Fall 2018
Supported by the Thomas F. McNair Scott Endowed Research and Lectureship Fund
Paul Offit, MD
Director, Vaccine Education Center
Attending Physician, Division of Infectious Diseases, The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
Professor of Pediatrics and Maurice Hilleman Professor of Vaccinology, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
Date and Time: Wed., Sept. 5, 2018, noon – 1 p.m. ET
- Do vaccines cause autoimmune diseases?
- Influenza vaccine: How well did it work last year?
- Efforts to make a more effective influenza vaccine
Register for the webinar
Continuing education credits
This webinar is accredited for one CPE, one CME and 0.1 CEU.
View related continuing education information (PDF)
Physicians, nurses, public health personnel, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and other professionals working in the area of immunizations
- Interpret and employ new or updated vaccine information
- Discuss vaccine-related information with patients and their families
- Provide science-based resources to patients and their families who are seeking additional information
- Recognize how well that the influenza vaccine worked last year in relation to the efforts to make a more effective vaccine
- Determine if vaccines cause autoimmune diseases