COVID-19 Vaccine Locator
- Confirm the location offers the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine if you’re scheduling for someone 12–17 years old.
- Confirm they offer the lower dose Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine if you’re scheduling for someone 5–11 years old.
- Please note the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines require a second dose 21–28 days after your first shot.
Select a question below to open it’s panel of more information.
Resources on COVID-19 booster doses:
- PA AAP/PAIC COVID-19 Factsheet Bivalent (Includes Spanish Translations)
- COVID-19 Bivalent Vaccine Boosters (FDA)
- Stay Up to Date with COVID-19 Vaccines Including Boosters (CDC)
- Health and Human Services: Resources about COVID-19 Boosters
- Boosting vaccine confidence in multicultural patient communities
Resources for ages 0–4 COVID-19 vaccine:
Resources for ages 5–11 COVID-19 vaccine:
- PA AAP/PAIC COVID-19 Factsheet for ages 5-11 (Includes Spanish Translations)
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccination for Children 5 through 11 Years Old
- Myths and Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines for Children
- AAP: COVID-19 Vaccines in Children and Adolescents
- Healthy Children: COVID Vaccine Checklist for Kids Age 5-11
- FDA NEWS RELEASE – FDA Authorizes Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine for Emergency Use in Children 5 through 11 Years of Age
- FDA STATEMENT – FDA Will Follow The Science On COVID-19 Vaccines For Young Children
Resources for ages 12–17 COVID-19 vaccine:
- PA AAP/PAIC COVID-19 Factsheet ages 12-17 (Includes Spanish Translation)
- Made to Save Talking Points for Pfizer 12+ Authorization
- COVID-19 Preteens and Teens Fact Sheet
- Teens for Vaccines against COVID-19 Vaccine toolkit
- Interim Clinical Considerations for Use of COVID-19 Vaccines Currently Authorized in the United States
- Long-Haul COVID-19 in Children and Teens
- How to Have Productive Conversations with Anti-Vaxxers & Vaccine Hesitant Parents
Resources for ages 18+ COVID-19 vaccine:
- CHOP’s Vaccine Education Center, COVID-19 Vaccine Q & A
- Ask the Experts, COVID-19 and Routine Vaccination, Immunization Action Coalition
- Vaccinate your Family – Information and Resources on COVID-19 and COVID-19 Vaccine
- The Case for Vaccines: Why They’re Important as Ever, and How to Approach Tricky Conversations About Them
- COVID-19 Resource Library PA against COVID-19
- COVID-19 Vaccine FAQ from the CDC
- Myths and Facts about COVID-19 Vaccination
- Key Things to Know about COVID-19 Vaccines
- About COVID-19 Vaccines
- Power & Immunity Toolkit from the American Lung Association and the Center for Black Health and Equity is an informational guide for understanding immunization and the COVID-19 vaccine.
- The Vaccine Education Center at CHOP has released our English and Spanish versions of the COVID-19 mRNA Q&A:
- Q&A on COVID-19 Vaccine from Vaccinate Your Family
- Ensuring the safety of COVID-19 Vaccines
- VACCINE MISINFORMATION FIELD GUIDE
- Immunity Community COVID-19 and Immunizations Resources
- PhilaVax: Vaccination guidance
Resources for healthcare and vaccine providers:
- The Pediatric Healthcare Professionals COVID-19 Vaccination Toolkit provides materials to help healthcare providers give parents clear and accurate information about COVID-19 vaccines. The toolkit includes answers to common questions, an explanation of how mRNA vaccines work, and printable materials to give to parents.
- The Toolkit for reaching healthcare professionals provides key messages, sample social media content, and educational resources for healthcare professionals.
- Colorado Pediatric Provider Toolkit: Caring for Children During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Community-Based Organizations COVID-19 Vaccine Toolkit
- HHS Pediatricians and Family Physicians Toolkit to help providers increase confidence in and uptake of COVID-19 vaccines among their patients and in the communities they serve.
COVID-19 VACCINE-RELATED RESOURCES
COVID-19 vaccine-related resources
- Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee October 26, 2021 Meeting Briefing Materials and Presentations
- AAP COVID-19 Vaccine Informationand COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Training Modules
- Pfizer Pediatric Reference Planning Guide
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Pediatric Operational Planning Guide
- COVID-19 and Breastfeeding – What you need to know
- AAP PediaLink Module (Free)
- AAP Coding during COVID-19 FAQ Sheet
- AAP news article
- AAP COVID-19 Vaccine Campaign Toolkit