Ask the Experts by Immunization Action Coalition (ICA) answers your questions about Vaccine Preventable Diseases
Vaxopedia was created in late 2016 to help parents learn about vaccines.
Immunization Resources for Parents and Parents-to-Be – ECBT developed these booklets to help answer questions that parents/families and WIC participants may have about vaccines. It brings together resources from the CDC, ECBT, and other credible partners, and address the importance of immunizations for children, pregnant women and adults.
- www.ecbt.org/images/articles/Final2017ImmunizationResourcesforParents_English-508compliant.pdf (English)
- www.ecbt.org/images/articles/Final2017ImmunizationResourcesforParents_Spanish-508compliant.pdf (Spanish)
Maternal Vaccination Print Resources
- www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pregnancy (CDC)
- www.immunizationforwomen.org (ACOG)
- www.vaccinateyourfamily.org/files/resources/FINAL_updatedpregnancyflier_03162016.pdf (ECBT)