- NEW 2023 ACIP vaccine schedule – see CDC webpage here.
- PAIC PA-AAP Factsheets: PAIC has developed factsheets for 13 vaccines and preventable diseases that explain the disease(s), vaccine(s), benefits, and risks to vaccine recipients while including national and Pennsylvania data. Pennsylvania County-specific factsheets for MMR and DTaP/DTP/DP are available.
- PAIC PA-AAP: Report on Routine Childhood and Adolescent Immunization Rates by Pennsylvania County from 2018-2021 using PA SILR data.
- Adult Immunization Toolkit for Clinicians
- Boosting Vaccine Confidence in Multicultural Patient Communities
- Immunization Courses from the CDC: Webinar and Self Study
- CDC has designed a new mini-webinar series addressing different topics related to COVID-19 vaccination. Each webinar is approximately 15 minutes and offers CE. CDC’s first two webinars are available through the Training and Education Webinar Resources webpage, posted in the COVID-19 Vaccine Webinar Series section: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/training-education/webinars.html
- Ask the Experts by Immunization Action Coalition (ICA) answers your questions about Vaccine Preventable Diseases
- CDC Resources for Health Care Providers
- The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) Pregnancy and Immunization: A Guide to Creating Patient Materials provides evidence-based recommendations for educating pregnant women about the value of immunization
- AAP’s Key Points for Improving HPV Vaccine Uptake
- Provider Resources for Vaccine Conversations with Parents (CDC, AAP and AAFP)
- Providing Immunization Records to Physicians
- AAP Publications: How to code for flu vaccine, administration in 2018′-19′ season
- Parent-Provider Communication of HPV Vaccine Hesitancy
- American Nurses Association-Immunize: clinical tools, policy/advocacy, special populations, different settings including child care, nurse education, patient education, and more.
- Modifiable Risk Factors for Cancer in US: Contemporary information on the fraction of cancers that potentially could be prevented is useful for priority setting in cancer prevention and control.
- AAP HPV Fact Sheet Oropharyngeal Cancer (OPC) and HPV Prevention in Children: 5 Key Points that Dental Professionals Need to Know
- AAP HPV Fact Sheet Answering Questions About HPV Vaccine: A Guide for Dental Professionals
- HPV Vaccine: Same Way, Same Day™ is a brief, interactive role-play simulation designed to enhance healthcare providers’ ability to introduce HPV vaccine and address HPV vaccine hesitant parents’ concerns.
- American Cancer Society HPV Roundtable: Clinical & Health Systems Action Guides
- Adoption of Serogroup B Meningococcal Vaccine Recommendations
- AAP’s recommendations on how to communicate with families regarding immunizations.
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Vaccine Safety Free CME Course
- VIS – Shares Key Risk and Benefit Information with Patients and Parents
- Script for Patient Recall During the Pandemic
- Health Passport – Immunization Cards: Contact Patti Kolva, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Suggestions to Consider to Help Improve Your Office’s Adolescent/Pediatric Vaccination Program
- Flu Shots for Office Staff: PACE Flyer 5.22.20
- Flu Shots for Office Staff and Medical Assistants
- Resource guide for needle shortages for Influenza and other routine immunizations: Needles Resource Guide_111820_FINAL