MCIC is partnering with Bethlehem Baptist Church and Walmart Pharmacy to host a COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic at the Church! Information on this event is highlighted below:
- When:Saturday, October 16, 10am-1pm
- Where: Bethlehem Baptist Church, 712 Penllyn Pike, Spring House, PA 19477
- Vaccine: Pfizer, Moderna
- Register: ly/3Bl9Pin(Appointments are recommended, walk-ins welcome)
MCIC is partnering with Norristown NAACP, ACLAMO, Norristown Public Library and East Norriton Pharmacy to host a COVID-19 & Flu Vaccine Clinic at the Library! Information on this event is highlighted below:
- When:Saturday, October 23, 10am-12pm
- Where: Montgomery County – Norristown Public Library, 1001 Powell Street, Norristown, PA 19401
- Vaccine: Pfizer, Moderna (1st, 2nd & 3rd) and J&J. Flu Shots available too!
- No appointment needed!
MCIC is partnering with Bethel AME Church of Ardmore, Mount Calvary Baptist Church, Love Your Neighbor, and Walmart Pharmacy to host a COVID-19 & Flu Vaccine Clinic at the Church! Information on this event is highlighted below:
- When: Saturday, October 30 at 9am-1pm
- Where: Bethel AME Church of Ardmore, 163 Sheldon Lane Ardmore, PA 19003
- Vaccines: Pfizer, Moderna, Flu
- Register: ly/3ArJnSX, call 610-642-8966, or email firstname.lastname@example.org(Appointments are recommended, walk-ins welcome)
First 50 people who register & receive their 1st dose of COVID-19 vaccine will win a $10 gift card!
MCIC is very excited to partner with TriCounty Health Council and Tri-County Area YWCA on a Don’t Put Your Health On Hold: The Value of Preventive Care Virtual Town Hall scheduled for Wednesday, November 3 at 7-8pm. Expert panelists from around the area will discuss empowering community members in the greater Pottstown area to take charge of their healthcare. Attendees can submit questions in advance or ask them live. Register here: tricountyhealthcouncil.org/town-hall
MCIC is collaborating with the Asian American Coalition partners and Montgomery County on a COVID-19 Vaccines for Children Ages 5-11 Virtual Town Hall for Asian Parents scheduled for Tuesday, November 9 at 7-8pm. During this interactive town hall, local healthcare and community leaders will share the latest information on the COVID-19 vaccines for 5-11 years olds and answer your questions and concerns. Attendees can submit questions in advance or ask them live. Register at www.montcopa.org/townhall
Check out our 3 new Digital Video Ads to debunk the most common myths about COVID-19 vaccines that launched this month on TikTok, Snapchat, and Programmatic Video (such as Hulu, Roku). Videos can be found in a Playlist on our new MCIC YouTube page.
Montgomery County Immunization Coalition, Montgomery County Office of Public Health, and TriCounty Health Council are launching a COVID-19 Vaccine Conversation Video Series – a new campaign to provide our community with credible information about the COVID-19 vaccines. Local healthcare leaders dispel misinformation and provide accessible facts in videos that deliver the information our community is asking about the COVID-19 vaccines.
More videos will be added to our YouTube Playlist as new questions arise, so please bookmark this page!
MCIC would like to share that our 5th COVID-19 Vaccine Conversation Video is now LIVE! In this video, Charlyce J. Wallington, MD, Pediatrician, Tower Health answers Does the COVID-19 vaccine change your DNA?
Thanks Dr. Wallington and Thad Peay for helping us dispel misinformation and provide our community with credible information about the COVID-19 vaccines. Please use and share our new video within your networks.
MCIC is thrilled to share that we received a Letter of Recognition from Joe Biden for our COVID19 Communication and Community Engagement during National Month of Action.
All that we have accomplished would not have been possible without your partnership and commitment to protecting our community from COVID-19.
MCIC is very excited to share with you the launch of our AmVAXador program. The goal for this program is to build a network of volunteer AmVAXadors to educate our communities about the COVID-19 vaccines.
AmVAXadors will receive regular email updates that include materials from credible sources to share with their family, friends, peers, and social networks. These materials can also be found on our new AmVAXador Library webpage at montcopa.org/AmVAXador.
We need YOUR help! Keep Montgomery County healthy and safe and help us build a network of volunteer AmVAXadors by sharing the online registration survey link with your family, friends, peers, and networks!
- [English] COVID-19 FAST FACTS
- [Spanish] COVID-19 FAST FACTS
- [Korean] COVID-19 FAST FACTS
- Flu + Covid: MCIC_FluCovid_Red-NoMark
- [English] Get the Facts About COVID-19 Vaccines
- [Spanish] Get the Facts About COVID-19 Vaccines
- [English] All About COVID-19 Vaccines
- [Spanish] All About COVID-19 Vaccines
- [Korean] All About COVID-19 Vaccines
- [Vietnamese] All About COVID-19 Vaccines
- [Chinese] All About COVID-19 Vaccines
- [Hindi] All About COVID-19 Vaccines
- I got the Flu Shot #FormyParents: IGotTheFluShot_English
- Its not too late to get your Flu Shot: MCIC_NotTooLate_v1-NoMark
To promote age appropriate immunizations across the lifespan for all residents of Montgomery county.
Virtual Zoom Meeting – see events below or email Maureen Hennessey for zoom link.
Maureen A. Hennessey, Ed.D.
Chair, Montgomery County Immunization Coalition and
Manager, Community Health and Equity, Bryn Mawr Hospital/Main Line Health
Phone: (484) 337-5205 | Email: email@example.com
Bryn Mawr Hospital, 130 S. Bryn Mawr Avenue
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010
Find us on: