Bucks County Immunization Coalition:
- Thursday April 27th we will be attending the Roxborough Memorial Hospital School of Nursing and Community Members for their annual Health & Wellness Fair. This will be held at Bristol Borough Senior Center.
Harrisburg Area YMCA:
- April 1st – Elevate Your Health Family Festival (Vendor)
- April 13th – Delaware County Housing Authority Health Equity Fair (Host), Flyer: Delaware County Housing Authority SPANISH_FINAL (2), Delaware County Housing Authority HET Flyer Template_FINAL (1)
- April 14th – Reading Housing Authority Health Equity Fair (Host), Flyer: Reading Housing Authority GlensideHensler HET SPANISH_FINAL Reading Housing Authority GlensideHensler HET Flyer English FINAL
- April 16th – Autism Acceptance Day at the Philadelphia Zoo (Sponsor/Vendor)
- April 20th – Philadelphia Dept of Health – Mt. Enon Resource Hub (Host), Flyer: Mt Enon Baptist Church (Philadelphia) HET Flyer Template_FINAL (1) Mt Enon Baptist Church (Philadelphia) SPANISH_FINAL (2)
Montgomery County Immunization Coalition:
- MCIC is partnering with Senior Centers, Montgomery County Office of Public Health and Giant Pharmacy on Health and Wellness Education Programs at the Centers across the county. Program includes Adult Vaccine Update, Expanded Medicare Part D Access for Individuals with Medicare Part D, and Healthy Eating Tips. April education program includes TriCounty Active Adult Center in Pottstown on April 11.
- MCIC will be exhibiting at the 33rd International Spring Festival, the largest diversity event in the state, on April 15 at North Penn High School (11am-5pm).
- MCIC is partnering with Senior Centers and Giant Pharmacy on COVID-19 Booster and Shingles Vaccine Clinics at the Centers across the county. No appointment needed! Please see attached flyers for details.
- Montco SAAC, Norristown – April 19
- Montco SAAC, Ambler – April 25
- TriCounty Active Adult Center, Pottstown – April 26.
- MCIC is partnering with Bethel AME Church of Ardmore and Skippack Pharmacy on a COVID-19, Flu, Shingles, Pneumococcal, & Tdap Vaccine Clinic at the Church on April 11, 21 & 25. For more information and to sign up: mcicpa.org/clinic
- Join MCIC on April 26 at 7pm, during NIIW, as we launch Ask the Experts: Informational Series on Vaccines. Health care experts will share the latest updates on children vaccinations and answer your questions: Register: montcopa.org/vaccine
- And lastly, throughout the month, we will be sharing our new National Minority Health Month social media toolkit images & messages in 6 languages to help our communities stay up to date on COVID-19 vaccines via our social media pages.
Share Your Vaccine Story Project:
- Easton WIC Center, Breastfeeding Class – April 14th, Fowler Community Wellness Center
- Towanda WIC Center, Bradford YMCA Healthy Kids Day – April 29th Location TBD