To provide leadership and education in promoting age appropriate immunization across the lifespan for all residents of Berks County.
This is a coalition comprised of local physicians, nurse practitioners, school nurses, immunization coordinators, immunization advocates, and pharmaceutical representatives working to achieve the following objectives-
- Promote and insure access to immunizations through the life span.
- Educate the community and the providers.
- Endorse 2030 Healthy People National Objectives for immunizations.
Virtual until further notice – For meeting link, email Rachel Hahn to be added to our local coalition email list
Rachel Hahn, MPH
- Immunization Coalition Coordinator – PA AAP
- Staff Support – Schuylkill, Chester, and Berks County Immunization Coalitions
- PA Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Rose Tree Corporate Center Two, Suite 4000
- 1400 North Providence Road, Media, PA 19063
- Phone: 484-446-3058
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tracy F. Scheirer, PhD, RN, CMSRN, CNE, Chairperson
Upcoming Local Vaccine Clinics:
Reading School District:
Berks Community Health Center (BCHC) Vaccine Clinics: