To provide leadership and education in promoting age-appropriate immunization across the lifespan for all residents of Berks County.
This is a coalition comprised of local physicians, nurse practitioners, school nurses, immunization coordinators, immunization advocates, and pharmaceutical representatives working to achieve the following objectives-
- Promote and ensure access to immunizations throughout the lifespan.
- Educate the community and the providers.
- Endorse 2030 Healthy People National Objectives for Immunizations.
Virtual until further notice – For the meeting link, email Brynn Myers to be added to our local coalition email list
- Immunization Coalition Coordinator – PA AAP
- Staff Support – Schuylkill, Chester, and Berks County Immunization Coalitions
- PA Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics
- 661 Moore Road, Suite 200
- King of Prussia, PA 19406
- Phone: 484-446-3028
- Email: email@example.com
Tracy F. Scheirer, PhD, RN, CMSRN, CNE,
- Chairperson- Berks County Immunization Coalition
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Recent BIC Newsletter:
BIC Event Photos:
Reading Phils Game – Outreach and Education Table: August 7, 2022