Bucks County Immunization Coalition:
- BCIC will be in attendance and speaking at the event above. They will be handing out vaccine information and discussing their homebound program.
Berks Immunization Coalition:
- Berks Immunization Coalition is partnering with the PA DOH to hold a flu and COVID vaccine clinic at the Reading YMCA on Thursday, December 1st! The clinic will be held from 3:00-6:00pm in the Community Room of the YMCA. Flu vaccines will be available for ages 18+ and COVID vaccines will be available for ages 6 months and up! Access flyers with pre-registration QR code here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SDzAJg_ol_JaD2FWgY_pcjYPI3otQHVJ/view?usp=sharing
Community Hero Action Group:
- There is a lunch and learn, School Year Sniffles: Boosting Your Child’s Immune System (topics include vaccines, boosters, RSV). The Medical Society of Eastern PA’s Vice President, Dr. William King is presenting. It’s a part of our new Back to Basics Series that provides easy-to-understand videos from subject matter experts targeting children and adolescent immunizations, vaccines, and current health topics. Dates coming soon!
- We are partnering with Bethel AME and MCIC for “Soul to Sanctuary”- a fresh produce pop-up event with music, education, vaccine pop-up clinic, and a pre-Kwaanza celebration. The overarching theme is increasing the consumption of healthy produce and bringing awareness to Black farmers. The Black Church Food Security Network is a key partner. See flyer for more details.
Community Volunteers in Medicine:
Montgomery County Immunization Coalition:
- ACLAMO & Giant Pharmacy are hosting a COVID-19 Bivalent Booster Clinic on December 13 at the Saint Aloysius Church in Pottstown. No appointment required.
- MCIC is partnering with Bethel AME Church of Ardmore and pharmacy partners ACME, Walmart & Skippack on Bivalent Booster & Flu Vaccine Clinic at the Ardmore Avenue Community Center on December 17 (Soil to Sanctuary Celebration). Registration is recommended but walk-ins will be welcome! To sign up: call (610) 642-8966 or email email@example.com.
- Montgomery County Community College & East Norriton Pharmacy are hosting Flu & COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics at MCCC campuses – Blue Bell on December 12 & Pottstown on December 14. Registration is strongly recommended, walk-ins will be accepted.
- Jaisohn Medical Center Lansdale is hosting a COVID-19 Bivalent Booster Clinic on December 19. Register by calling 215-866-0101, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit website www.jaisohn.org.
- MCIC is partnering with Gotwals Elementary School, ACLAMO, Norristown NAACP, Community Hero, Giant Pharmacy & PAIC on a COVID-19 & Flu Vaccine Clinic at the school on January 21, 2023. No appointment needed
Northeast Immunization Coalition:
Tioga County Workgroup:
- Dec. 1, 2: (294 students) Westfield Elementary K-6 Programming based on state standards – Graphing exercise with “sneeze tube” and “Feather germs”, Vaccine Vocabulary Sheet for older grades. Younger grades, Reading Ava the Antibody Explains and talking about how vaccines help your body’s immune system.
- Dec 5: Mansfield Head Start: (16 children) Program on Viruses and Healthy Living
- Dec 13: Wellsboro Head Start (17 students) Program on Viruses and Healthy Living
- Dec. 14 Canton Head Start (two classrooms 17 each) and Troy Head Start, (two classrooms 17 each).
- Dec. 20 Bradford Tioga Head Start Advisory Committee Meeting