Lancaster County Immunization Coalition:
- Lancaster Child Protect Clinics and Vacunas para Ninos (Vaccines for Kids) have released their 2023 clinic schedule. These clinics are for uninsured kids 0-18 years old or for children who have Medicaid insurance (no CHIP plans accepted). Children must bring their vaccine records with them. See the flyers below for more info:
- Other Immunization Sites in Lancaster County:
Montgomery County Immunization Coalition:
- MCIC is partnering with Bethel AME Church of Ardmore and Pelham Pharmacy on a COVID-19, Flu, Shingles, & Tdap Vaccine Clinic at the Church on January 16. Registration is recommended but walk-ins will be welcome! To sign up: call (610) 642-8966 or email email@example.com.
- Jaisohn Medical Center Lansdale is hosting a COVID-19 Bivalent Booster Clinic on January 16. Register by calling 215-866-0101, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit website www.jaisohn.org.
- MCIC is partnering with Gotwals Elementary School, ACLAMO, Norristown NAACP, Community Hero, Giant Pharmacy & PAIC on a COVID-19 & Flu Vaccine Clinic at the School on January 21. No appointment needed!
The Wright Center:
- The Wright Center for Community Health plans on hosting the following events in January:
- Hazleton Area School District – 1/4/2023 10am-2pm
- Hazleton Integration Project – 1/11/2023 10am-2pm
- Hazleton Area School District – 1/25/2023 10am-2pm