- Our next event will be the Flu and COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic, at the ACLAMO offices in Landsdale on November 14th. Attached is the flyer in English and Spanish. In addition, every Wednesday we will be attending Healthy Wednesday where we provide information to the community about vaccines and latest updated information. If you have any questions please let me know.
Bucks County Immunization Coalition:
- A “Chamber Chat” with Vail Garvin and Kim to highlight BCHIP and all the wonderful things we are doing and continue to do! (55) Chamber Chat On BCHIP – YouTube
- Photos from the Lenape Valley Award Ceremony where BCHIP won the Community Champion Award for our team’s tireless work throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Throughout the month of November, we will continue to have our homebound vaccinations for both flu and COVID-19. We will also have our intern head out to Physicians offices around Upper, Middle and Lower Bucks County to promote the COVID-19 vaccine, lifetime vaccines and our homebound program.
- On Wednesday 11/9/22 we will be heading out to TLE Doylestown for our follow-up pediatric COVID-19 clinic (1721 S. Easton Rd. Doylestown, PA 18901)
- On Thursday 11/10/22 we will be heading to Lower Bucks County to the Venice Ashby Fall Festival (Venice Ashby 5401 Beaver Damn Rd. Bristol PA)
Crawford County Immunization Coalition:
Chester County Immunization Coalition:
- The CCIC is doing a vaccine educational poster display at Chester County libraries. The display travels to libraries and is housed for 4 weeks. The posters address all ages recommended for vaccines with QR codes to access more information. See attached, the display is currently at the Atglen Library and photo includes Library staff Robynn Kehoe. Six of our libraries have agreed to date to showcase the display. We provide Vaccines Across the Lifespan bookmarks to each library that houses the display.
Montgomery County Immunization Coalition:
- MCIC is partnering with Skippack Pharmacy on Boo-sted & Flu-sted Vaccine Clinics at Skippack Elementary School on November 1 and Montco OIC in Norristown on November 2. For more information and to register: skippack pharmacy.com/VaxTour.
- Montgomery County Community College is partnering with East Norriton Pharmacy on a Bivalent Booster & Flu Vaccine Clinic on November 2 at their Advanced Technology Center Atrium, Blue Bell Campus. Registration is recommended but walk-ins will be welcome! To register: https://hipaa.jotform.com/eastnorritonpharmacy/mccc-vaccine-scheduler.
- MCIC is partnering with Bethel AME Church of Ardmore and SkippackPharmacy on Bivalent Booster & Flu Vaccine Clinics at the Church on November 4, 8, 13, and 17. Registration is recommended but walk-ins will be welcome! To sign up: call (610) 642-8966, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to their website at www.bethelardmore.org.
The Wright Center:
- Hazleton Area High School – 11/9/2022 from 10:00am-2:00pm
- Hazleton Integration Project – 11/16/2022 from 10:00am-2:00pm
- Hazleton Area High School – 11/30/2022 from 10:00am-2:00pm
YMCA Center for Healthy Living
- Saturday November 12th, 2022, Camp Curtin YMCA Camp Curtin YMCA – 9 am – 12 pm Camp Curtin YMCA Event : https://www.facebook.com/events/429909612583591?acontext=%7B%22event_action_history%22%3A[%7B%22surface%22%3A%22page%22%7D]%7D
- Saturday November 19th, 2022, Northern Dauphin County YMCA – 9 am – 12 pm Northern Dauphin County YMCA Event : https://www.facebook.com/events/641261837592271?acontext=%7B%22event_action_history%22%3A[%7B%22surface%22%3A%22page%22%7D]%7D
- Wednesday November 30th, 2022, Allentown Housing Authority Cumberland Gardens – 501 E Cumberland St, Allentown, PA 18103 – 11 am – 3 pm