It shall be the mission of the Chester County Immunization Coalition to promote recommended immunizations for all Chester County residents across the lifespan.
- Advocate countywide public and professional immunization education efforts
- Facilitate and support sustained partnerships among community immunization stakeholders and the Chester County Health Department
- Inform and advocate policy issues relating to immunizations
- Promote awareness of proper vaccine storage, handling, and documentation
- Support the Pennsylvania Immunization Coalition’s statewide initiatives
Government Services Center
601 Westtown Road
West Chester, PA 19380
Virtual until further notice – For meeting link, email Rachel Hahn to be added to our local coalition email list.
Rachel Hahn, MPH
- Immunization Coalition Coordinator – PA AAP
- Staff Support – Schuylkill, Chester, and Berks County Immunization Coalitions
- PA Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Rose Tree Corporate Center Two, Suite 4000
- 1400 North Providence Road, Media, PA 19063
- Phone: 484-446-3058
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Laura D. Harbage, Chair, BSN, RN, Public Health Nurse
- Chester County Health Department
- Chair Chester County Immunization Coalition
- 601 Westtown Road, Suite 180
- P.O. Box 2747
- West Chester, PA 19380-0990
- Phone: (610) 344-6252 | Fax: (610) 344-4533
- Email: email@example.com
Kristin Wilhide representing the CCIC at Healthy Kids Day at the Kennett Area YMCA!
Nurse Pat and Chester reading “Ava the Antibody” to children at Head Start for National Infant Immunization Week (NIIW).