It shall be the mission of the Chester County Immunization Coalition to promote recommended immunizations for all Chester County residents across the lifespan.
- Advocate countywide public and professional immunization education efforts
- Facilitate and support sustained partnerships among community immunization stakeholders
- Inform and advocate policy issues relating to immunizations
- Promote awareness of proper vaccine storage, handling, and documentation
- Support the Pennsylvania Immunization Coalition’s statewide initiatives
Virtual until further notice – For the meeting link, email Brynn Myers to be added to our local coalition email list.
- Immunization Coalition Coordinator – PA AAP
- Staff Support – Schuylkill, Chester, and Berks County Immunization Coalitions
- PA Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics
- 661 Moore Road, Suite 200
- King of Prussia, PA 19406
- Phone: 484-446-3028
- Email: email@example.com
Laura D. Harbage, BSN, RN, Public Health Nurse
- Chairperson – Chester County Immunization Coalition
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Recent Newsletter:
***Pertussis Survey for Chester County Health Department – Please Complete!***
The Chester County Health Department is seeking feedback from healthcare providers regarding pertussis. In the past ten years, Chester County has experienced multiple pertussis outbreaks among school-aged children. Chester County has also seen a significant decrease in reported cases in 2021 and 2022. As a result of some of these fluctuations over the past decade, we aim to:
- Identify risk factors for pertussis
- Understand the typical clinical presentation of pertussis as well as lab testing and vaccination practices
- Review pertussis reporting by health care providers.
Please help our efforts to better understand provider practices and reporting of pertussis in Chester County. This survey will take approximately 5 minutes to complete.
Laura and Chester read “Ava the Antibody” to children at Head Start for National Infant Immunization Week (NIIW).
West Chester University – Film Event 9-29-22
Laura, Julieta, and Rachel at the 2023 Chester County Library Fit Fair!